How do I pay my Tasker?
You can pay the task fee through credit/debit Mastercard or VISA card or you can pay to tasker cash in hand.
We strongly recommend you to use online payment methods instead of cash in hand for the security for both poster and tasker.
* You can add or update your account details at any time from payment method page.
Upon the Services being completed,
- If the Tasker received the Payment in Cash then Tasker & Requester must provide notice on the iTask Platform so that both parties can review/rate on their services.
- If the Tasker has not received the payment in Cash the Tasker will Request Payment from Requester by providing notice through the Platform.
- It will be Requester & Tasker’s responsibility to confirm the received payment on the platform and the Requester need not do anything to confirm it; If the parties agree to cancel the Task Contract, or the Requester is unable to contact the Tasker to perform the Task Contract, the Tasker’s responsibility to collect their fee based on their agreement.
- If Requester has made payment by alternative means online, then Requester will be prompted to confirm the Services/Task are complete. Requester must use the iTask Platform to release the Task Fee. If the parties agree to cancel the Task Contract, or the Requester is unable to contact the Tasker to perform the Task Contract, the Task Fee will be dealt with in accordance with the User’s iTask Agreement.