The Requester hasn’t released payment yet, what do I do?
If you’ve completed a task but the Requester hasn’t released payment yet, don’t panic, stay calm! Here are some steps to follow that can help you:
- Remember that Requesters can’t release payment unless a task has been marked Start Task.
- If you’ve already done this, send the Requester a private message to let them know you’ve completed the task and ask if they’re happy with it. Remember to be polite and professional.
- If the Requester doesn’t release payment or reply after 48 hours of your private message, contact us for further assistance.
- The Support Team will conduct a number of checks on the task. These checks can include checking the task title, description, status, correspondence between both members and more. This helps us understand what has happened on the task.
- Once the required checks have been completed, the Support Team will proceed with following up with the Requester on your behalf. This is done over a five day period (timeframe may vary) via email correspondence. This gives the Requester the opportunity to raise any questions they have about the Task or payment release.
- If the Requester has an issue with the task, they can lodge a dispute. Otherwise, we can release payment on behalf.