What information is required for my first posted service?
To complete your first Posted Service, you’re required to provide some information about yourself. This information is needed to ensure that you’ll get paid when the task you’re assigned to is completed.
We require the following information when you make your first Posted Service:
Tasker Profile Details
- Profile Photo
- About me
- A clear, updated profile photo increases trust and brings up your offer acceptance rate by up to 10%.
- My Testimonials
- Tasks Categories you’re interested in
- Skills & Competencies
- Keep them updated with any new skills you learn to get more task assignment. We’ll send a notification when someone requested task match your skills.
- Preferred area:
- Select your preferred area for assisting the task.
Add your bank account details. You’ll need your bank account to receive money if the requester pay by Card. Your bank account details will be stored and changes can be made later.
Bank Account Details
- Bank Name
- Bank Account Number
- Billing address
- Your bank details and billing address are required to ensure you get paid. iTask uses payment provider, Stripe, that securely stores this information.
- ***Including the following banks in Singapore:
- HSBC Singapore
- Standard Chartered
- RHB Bank
- Bank of China
Once you have added that information successfully, now you can really get stuff done!