How do I post a service?
Whatever match your skills, you’ll have the opportunity to post as a service like mopping the floor, getting nails done or buying groceries. State the necessary details, and input a fair budget for the task. This will only take you a couple of minutes, and it’s 100% free to post.
Posting a Service from the app
- Download the app from the Apple store (if you have an iPhone) or the Google Play store (if you have an Android).
- Select a Service that match your skills from the listed categories – Cleaner, Delivery, Beautician, Planner, Repairman, Professional, Extra Hand, Promoter or Anything.
- Fill up the description of service you are offering, please be as clear as possible. Also upload the images that help Requesters understand the service you’re offering better.
- Post your service if all details confirmed, you’ll receive a notification when someone requests your service.
- View pending tasks under [My Listings] page.
When you accept an offer, you’ll be able to communicate with the Requester within the iTask private messaging platform to sort out further details.