1. General tips and advice
At iTask, we are doing our utmost to help freelancers (Taskers) and clients (Requesters) in the midst of the Covid-19 outbreak. Here are some general tips to follow:
- Practice and maintain good personal hygiene
- Avoid crowded places and minimise contact with people
- Stay at home if you’re feeling unwell to prevent the spread of germs to others.
2. Contact-free delivery for Delivery related jobs
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we have seen a surge in the number of delivery related tasks. We recognise that one of the concerns is that you would come close into contact with others. That is why we have provided some measures on how you can carry out contact-free delivery.
- Let Requesters know you are doing contactless delivery via the messaging function in our app. Your Requester may also request this.
- For grocery related tasks, you can send the Requester the receipt with the total amount of the grocery to get approval from them.
- You can message your Request when you are nearby. It is recommended to place the goods outside their front door.
- Place the delivery by their front door or where you have agreed to drop the goods off and wait nearby (at least 2 meters away) until Requester has come out to collect it.
- Do not shake hands or touch one another and remember to wash your hands.
3. Keep yourself updated on the latest Government guidelines.
iTask is focused on providing a safe platform to support the entire community. We have provided you with a list of options you may use to get reliable information below.
Information from the Government and Police Information about Covid-19 is changing rapidly.
Always check about the latest Covid-19 information as well as public health advice from the Government before you decide to post or complete a task. The Singapore Government is the trusted place to go for the latest and most up-to-date advice and information about the current situation.
- The Singapore Government is delivering the latest information through WhatsApp here. Available in four languages – English, Chinese, Malay and Tamil.
- https://www.gov.sg/features/covid-19 to get Covid-19 information you can trust from the Singapore Government.
If you’re in doubt, we advise our community to not put yourselves under unnecessary risk and follow the advice from Singapore Government, WHO & local police.
If you have any questions or concerns, do contact the relevant authority, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to chat with our help team or message us via Whatsapp (+65 8533 3787). If you’re in doubt, we recommend the community to follow the advice from WHO, Singapore Government & local Police.